Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I LOVE the SHEWOLF






So lets summarize this video for a second. First there's normal and beautiful Shakira getting ready for a night out. She finds herself walking through this closet in search of the perfect night wear to attract all the Warewolves in town. The closet terns into Narnia and then she finds herself in another world. But this is no ordinary ultra universe. This is a cave leading to a ruby mine. There she strips down and turns into an anaconda in a cage. Wipping some crazy snake moves she turns into a SHEWOLF.

I am being completely serious when I say that this video is very creative. This isn't just a dumb song my friends! This is a revolution in popculture. This video is artistic and abstract in so many ways. Shakira I LOVE YOU as a SHEWOLF! ...very cool

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Lotus Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger